Burke Mountain Naturalists Membership
Becoming a BMN member is a great way to learn about nature, contribute to conservation projects and become involved in your community. BMN memberships entitle you to one full year of the following:
- BMN monthly newsletters (published monthly except July and August) which includes details of club activities, local issues and events, as well as informative articles on natural history and the environment
- Participation in BMN activities, events, and meetings
- Voting rights
- BC Nature membership including an opportunity to participate in their activities, meetings, and conferences
- A subscription to the BC Nature magazine (published quarterly)
Annual Membership Fees
- Individual Membership — $33 *
- Family Membership (two or more individuals residing at the same address, including children under 18 years) — $40 *
The BMN membership year runs from January 1st to December 31st.
* Note – if you have a current membership with another BC Nature affiliated club, the fees are as follows:
- Individual – $15
- Family – $22
Important – please include your Affiliated Club Name in the comments section of the form below.
How to Join (or Renew)
To join the Burke Mountain Naturalists, choose one of the following payment options:
1. By Mail
Download and complete the BMN Membership Form. Mail the completed form along with your cheque to:
Burke Mountain Naturalists
P.O. Box 52540, R.P.O. Coquitlam Centre
Coquitlam, BC V3B 7J4
2. In Person
You can pay for your membership using cash or cheque at any BMN members meeting or event.
3. Online Using Your Credit Card or PayPal Account
You can pay using your PayPal account or pay by credit card through PayPal. (You don’t have to have a PayPal account for this).
You can pay using e-transfer by sending the funds to email@example.com. No security question is required. Note: Paying via e-transfer is the preferred method because it is FREE; PayPal charges a small fee for each transaction.
Complete the membership form below and follow the prompts.